Here’s What You Need To Make Beats Online .
1. Some Cool Loops – basically an excellent factor in any beat, a great sound can make a load of ideas.
2. Tools You Need – a music beat maker that can put together the beat for you .
3. The Ambience : get the right vibe for the song. Using a distorted kick drum won’t give the same results of being soft and warm.
4. The Drum Loop is better with effect like shouts, hits, chimes and vocals.
5. Go Gently: build it slowly, repeat the loop, add something extra in ( like an instrument or a sample ) and listen. It’ll work or not so simple add or remove as you go.
6. More Is Less: Use a few sounds not loads , keep it short and sweet
Enjoy the basic steps and you’ll get started and progress with your beat making. To get you started with software that’s cheap , effective and has a group of cool fellas behind it is
Sonic Producer. This covers the tools and sounds that you’ll need to follow the six tips. For the vibe pick a time that depends on what you’re trying to make; late night for chilled out beats, straight after a night out for faster stuff. Go slow, well that’s up to you and more is less, well I know you know what that means. Overall love the experience and have fun with it, you’ll become better with each beat you do.