Filing a Saudi Visa or UAE Visa can be downright complicated if you do not know the requirements. If you are planning to visit Saudi Arabia, you must understand that it’s just the same as other countries that requires you to present a valid passport that expires at least 6 months after a Visa is issued. Aside from some exceptions, countries such as those from Britain, United States of America, Canada and Australia and those European countries are required to have a Saudi Arabia Visa. The following have exceptions:
- United Arab Emirates
There are also other nationals that don’t need to apply for a Saudi Arabia Visa
- Those who have connecting flights and stop over Saudi Arabia. They are however not allowed to leave the airport as well as not go beyond 18 hours.
- Those with Israeli passport or stamps
- Those who have been issued permits by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Aside from the passport, what are the other requirements needed for one to apply for a Saudi Arabian Visa?
- A recently taken colored photo and must be passport sized. Should be having a white background.
- Completely filled out Saudi Arabia Visa application form. Must also use black ink.
- Return ticket
Approved entry to Saudi Arabia are the following:
- Visit close family members
The following are considered to be a must as part of the guidelines:
- If you do not comply with the dress code and proper behaviour in Saudi Arabia, you will be denied and not given entry.
- Some nationals such as Nigeria, Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso needs to apply for a transit visa no matter how short their stay in Saudi Arabia will be as whether if they’re just going to stay at the airport or not.
- There are special policies regarding pilgrims who want to be allowed entry to Saudi Arabia. For more information on this, it’s best that you visit the consulate nearest your place.
- Don’t forget that you must have your Saudi Visa while you travel or you will be denied in your entry
- All women traveling need to have their sponsor meet them by the time of their arrival at the airport or else the immigration will deny their entry. Women must be assured to have proper accommodation for her length of stay in Saudi Arabia.
- There’s no exit permit required when one leaves Saudi but they should have not criminal records or any pending cases. Before arriving to any court resolution, exit permits may not be granted for anything related to labor disputes.
Vaccines are required such as typhoid and meningitis